As previously done, the works presented in this symposium will be published in the American Institute of Physics (AIP) conference proceedings (Open-access) after a peer review process. The deadline for the manuscript submission is February 26 2016.
The maximum page numbers that will be accepted are:
- Plenary Talk: 10 pages
- Invited Talk: 8 pages
- Oral and special presentation: 6 pages
- Poster presentation: 4 pages
To prepare your manuscript, first download the template package, which also includes the copyright form from the AIP web page: http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/proceeding/aipcp/info/authors
Please, consider the ethical standards described at: http://publishing.aip.org/authors/ethics
Before submission, please review the formatting of your manuscript to ensure that it complies with AIP Proceedings’ requirements and guidelines. In particular, please check the following:
- Do not include any page numbers on the article PDFs
- Do not include headers/footers on the article PDFs.
- Graphics should be clear, legible and free from corruption or distortion.
- Please ensure that text within graphics/images is clear and legible.
- Margins must be compatible with the AIP Publishing’s 8.5 x 11 inch single-column template
- Submit along with your papers the necessary permissions documentation for any figures or tables borrowed from other sources.
Both, the manuscript and the copyright should be saved accordingly before sending to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to save your files?
For the manuscript: ABSTRACT-ID_FIRST-AUTHOR-FAMILY-NAME_CONFERENCE-NAME.pdf
For the copyright:
ABSTRACT-ID_TCA_FIRST-AUTHOR-FAMILY-NAME_CONFERENCE-NAME Example: 160_TCA_MASSILLON-JL_XIVMSMP.pdf